What Can 3 months of workout do?
3 months of consistent exercise can have significant physical and mental health benefits. Here’s what you can expect to see after 3 months of working out:
- Weight loss: With a combination of cardio and strength training, you can expect to see some weight loss after 3 months of consistent exercise. The amount of weight you lose will depend on your starting weight, age, diet, and workout intensity.
- Increased muscle mass: Resistance training helps build and maintain muscle mass. After 3 months of consistent strength training, you can expect to see an increase in muscle mass, which can help boost your metabolism and improve your overall body composition.
- Improved cardiovascular health: Cardio workouts, such as running, cycling, or swimming, can improve your cardiovascular health by strengthening your heart and improving your blood pressure. After 3 months of consistent cardio, you can expect to see improvements in your cardiovascular endurance and a reduction in your resting heart rate.
- Increased flexibility: Regular stretching and yoga can help improve your flexibility, which can help reduce the risk of injury and improve your range of motion.
- Stress relief: Exercise can help reduce stress and anxiety by releasing endorphins, which are feel-good chemicals in the brain. After 3 months of consistent exercise, you may find that you feel less stressed and more relaxed overall.
- Improved mood: Along with the release of endorphins, exercise can also improve your mood by helping to reduce the symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Better sleep: Exercise can help you sleep better by increasing your fatigue during the day and promoting relaxation at night. After 3 months of consistent exercise, you may find that you fall asleep faster and sleep more soundly.
- Increased self-esteem: Regular exercise can boost your self-esteem by helping you feel more confident in your physical abilities and appearance.
It’s important to note that everyone is different, and the results of your exercise routine will depend on your starting fitness level, age, diet, and genetics. However, with 3 months of consistent exercise, you can expect to see some significant improvements in your physical and mental health.